Is Your Back To Base Monitoring Station Graded Or Accredited?
Monitoring stations in Australia are graded and accredited. Ranging from the highest possible accreditation “A1” Australian Standard AS2204.2 – 2004 to no grading or accreditation at all.
ASIAL accreditation monitoring stations are available online here : Monitoring Station Centers
A monitoring station that has been accredited to AS2204.2 – 2004 is able to show that things like;
- The construction of the building where the monitoring takes place is of sound construction and offers a high level of physical and fire protection.
- The access to the monitoring station is restricted, well monitored and observed.
- The ventilation systems to the building is secured and offers a level of redundancy.
- The power supply arrangements to the monitoring station have built in redundancy and are able to operate without mains power for a period of time.
- The communications to the monitoring station has a level of redundancy and is able to operate for a period of time without mains power.
- The monitor station has adequate record keeping processes and facilities.
Shellharbour Security Systems PL recommends that your security system be connected to a GRADE A1 ACCREDITED monitoring station.
Note: Some insurance companies offer discounts on their insurance cost for Graded Accredited back to base monitoring.
Shellharbour Security Systems only use accredited grade A1 monitoring stations.
CAUTION! – ONLY USE LICENCED SECURITY PEOPLE AND COMPANYS.
Need to check a licence or name or security company?
Then click on SECURITY for security register
Need to check a monitoring station accreditation with ASIAL? Monitoring Station Checking